Contacts and Information
Information for Partaicipants:
- Papers and materials should be submitted by 1st of February 2008. They will be published on the symposium HP.
- We do not ask participants to represent their institutions in discussion.
- We provide accommodation at Yaesu Fijiya Hotel located near Tokyo station. For information, see http://www.yaesufujiya.com/english/.
- Travel expense and hotel accommodation fee for oversea participants will be fully paid by the COE/RES research fund of Hitotsuabashi University.
- For the non-travel expense, we pay 18,000 yen including accommodation fee per day for four days (from Feb.21-24). In total, the oversee participants will receive 72,000 yen. We ask them to cover their hotel charge out of this. About the hotel room, we provide single room which costs 12,000 yen.
- Yaesu Fijiya Hotel: 2-9-1 Yaesu, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 104-0028.
- The conference places are close to the hotel.
For participation and further information, please contact Motohiro Sato, Associate Professor of Hitotsubashi University at