1. "Business cycle implications of internal consumption habit for new Keynesian models" (with Jim Nason), forthcoming in Journal of Money, Credit, and Banking, 2013.
2. "Exaggerated death of distance: revisiting distance effects on regional price dispersions" (with Kazuko Kano and Kazutaka Takechi), forthcoming in Journal of International Economics, 2013.
3. "Multilateral adjustments, regime switching, and real exchange rate dynamics" (with Jeannine Bailliu, Ali Dib, and Larry Schembri), forthcoming in North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 2012.
4. "Habit formation and the present-value model of the current account: yet another suspect", Journal of International Economics, 2009, 78, 72-85 (the working paper version here).
5. "Tests of the present-value model of the current account: a note" (with Hafedh Bouakez), Applied Economics Letters, 2009,16,1215-1219.
6. "A structural VAR approach to the intertemporal model of the current account", Journal of International Money and Finance, 2008, 27, 757-779.
7. "Terms of trade and current account fluctuations: the Harbergar-Laursen-Metzler effect revisited" (with Hafedh Bouakez), Journal of Macroeconomics, 2008, 30, 260-281.
8. "Learning-by-doing or habit formation?" (with Hafedh Bouakez), Review of Economic Dynamics, 2006, 9(3), 508-524.
9. "International price linkage within a region: the case of East Asia" (with Shin-ichi Fukuda), Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, 1997, 11(4), 643-666.
10. "Economic integration and international price linkage: a case of East Asia" (with Shin-ichi Fukuda), Mita Journal of Economics, 1997, 90, 209-234 (in Japanese).
Contribution to Edited Volume
1. "Terms of trade and current account fluctuations: evidence from Canada" (with Hafedh Bouakez), in Canada in the Global Economy: proceedings of the 13th annual economic conference of the Bank of Canada, 2005, the Bank of Canada.
2. "Inflation and economic growth", in Kazumi Asako and Masayuki Otaki eds., Economic Dynamics, 1997, University of Tokyo Press, Tokyo, Japan (in Japanese).
Completed Working Papers
1. "Appendix: business cycle implications of internal consumption habit for new Keynesian models" (with Jim Nason), Discussion Paper Series 2012-08, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, November 2012.
2. "Price of distance: producer heterogeneity, pricing to market, and geographical barriers" (with Kazuko Kano and Kazutaka Takechi), Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series 246, Institute for Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University, September 2012.
3. "The Euro and trade: is there a positive effect?" (with Tamara Gomes, Chris Graham, John Helliwell, John Murray, Larry Schembri), August 2006.
Work in Progress
1. "Exchange rates and fundamentals: closing a two-country DSGE model"
2. "A Bayesian indirect inference" (with Jim Nason)
3. "DSGEs, VARs, and drifting parameters"
4. "Revisiting emerging market business cycles" (with Martin Berka)
5. "Cross-regional and within-regional price dispersions" (with Kazuko Kano)
6. "Decomposing weekly retail price movements into regular and sales components: a Monte Carlo filtering approach" (with Kazuko Kano)
7. "Imperfect information, learning, and exchange rate dynamics" (with Hafedh Bouakez and Juanyi Xu).